I am a mess...

Well, after reading and reviewing all of my blog entries, my journal and my facebook timeline I am officially a wreck! It is difficult to read through your life, good or bad and not be a little emotional about it. As I told a good friend of mine, it is tough to read your own story because you are living it and you don’t know the ending!!

I suppose I could write one... see if it plays out or not!

maybe not...

we know how things go when I try to plan them out!

It is official, my book is in the makings...well sort of.  I have organized and compiled and am now filling in the gaps of what is my life of the last twenty-some years...as I am writing I am thinking to myself...what do I really have to say that is worth reading?  I suppose the handful of people that read my blog will enjoy it! :0)

I don’t even know what kind of book it will be classified as...self-help? autobiography? inspirational...hmm, they may have to create a new category for this one!!

Seriously though...I will keep you posted on how this goes...

back to real life...

I have no idea what I am doing!  There you go! Now no one will read my book! HA!

As my kids get older I really have no idea what I am doing! My oldest son is the guniea pig...I guess all oldest kids are.  I try to be patient, I try to reason with him, but there is just no reasoning...is it bad that he is now shut in his room where I have removed every light and everything that he could possibly throw or destroy?  Seriously. I am at a loss. He will wake up and be in a fine mood I’m sure, but in the meantime I am left to pick up the pieces of his “spaz out” moment! I have no words of wisdom here.  Nothing. Only to take it one day at a time, because that is what I am doing!

It’s 60 degrees outside and it’s the end of December.  I should be outside with my kids playing, but after that episode I have no desire to do anything except sit and sulk over a cup of hot tea and a sappy love story. It will get better. I know it will. It has too! Others have survived and I will too.  I may have a few more gray hairs...but I will survive! I have my retirment to look forward to someday!

Off to enjoy my movie and tea...and sulk...just a little...

Thanks for stopping by!

Crazymom.Crazywife.Crazylife

Wendy Jo

Comments

  1. Wendy , thanks for your honesty & know that youre not alone, I just went through the exact same thing last week it's like they lose their brain for a few minutes! lol Though its not funny when its happening...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts