a hopeless romantic

I have discovered that I am a hopeless romantic.  I believe that everything in life should revolve around a cup of hot coffee, a fire and a good book, movie or music.  (and yes, I am likely to be found crying over any and all of the above!)

I think I could waste away many days simply lying in front of the fire, dreaming of the inevitable happily ever after that, as a hopeless romantic, I believe is how every story should turn out!

I am sure that this and my terribly short attention span contribute to the fact that my house is never just quite right, nor do I always know what is on the menu for dinner.  I have a habit of starting projects and never finishing them.  So many things that I want to do, but alas find myself unable to complete due to my short attention span...or impatience...or maybe it’s both.

Either way, this blog is something that I hope, someday, I can turn into a book.  I know if I were to sit down and just try to right a book I would undoubtedly become overwhelmed and just quit.  At least this is at my pace, when I feel like it.  I suppose there are parts that wouldn’t be fit for a book...maybe none of it, but if a girl can’t dream, than what?

I don’t really know what my purpose is in my writings.  I suppose it is to let the world know what is happening in my life, my families life and that if this crazy mom and wife can make it through the trials of every day life...so can you.  I really don’t even have any idea who even reads this. I mean, other than myself, my sister and a couple of friends.  But I hope, whoever is out there reading finds a little hope, a little laughter and a little romance along the way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crazy Mom, Crazy Wife, Crazy Life

Wendy Jo

Comments

Popular Posts