getting settled

I have officially been a "Coloradan" for three weeks now and am starting to get settled in to the new condo, the new life, the new routines... It is not an easy process.

I still can't find my toaster so if anyone wants cinnamon toast I have to do it the old-fashioned way of putting the bread on a cookie sheet and warming it in the oven. The problem with this is that the oven doesn't magically pop up when it's done...needless to say I have burnt a few slices of bread this week!


You forget what it is like to have a well-stocked refrigerator. All of those little things that you forget that you have until you start to cook a meal and then you don't have it because you threw it all out before you moved...

Sleep...well this is just a given. I am not getting any! Late to bed and early to rise. Children that are two hours ahead of the time zone you are currently living in. Too many things to do and not enough hours to do them...and I am blogging!

I am sure this is going to be fun...we are approaching my favorite time of year which brings with it the shedding of the things of the year that have passed and the preparation for new things to grow in the coming year. Looking forward to the season ahead.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crazy Mom, Crazy Wife, Crazy Life

Wendy Jo

Comments

Popular Posts