The first half...

I thought that I learned everything i needed to know when I was in school.

I am pretty sure I was wrong.

Life has certainly thrown me a few curveballs along the way, I think anyone could expect that. Right? I mean really, life is just a series of unexpected events...waiting to happen.  Where we will live, how many children we will have...I mean, God knows, but no one else can even begin to guess what path our life will take.


The first half of the year has officially come and gone.  I have been reflecting a lot on what I can learn or have learned from 'the first half'...

10.  expect the unexpected...I should have learned this one already, but it has definitely been one to relearn
9.  sometimes when you give everything you have, it still isn't enough
8.  true friends are priceless
7.  my life is truly in God's hands
6.  some things are better left unsaid
5.  go with your gut
4.  the sun does actually shine in Pennsylvania!
3.  children need their momma, know matter how their momma feels
2.  I have a lot of baggage...personally and in my house that needs to be thrown out
1.  just keep smiling

(oh...and getting your nose pierced really hurts...no matter what people say!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Crazy Mom, Crazy Wife, Crazy Life,

Wendy Jo

Comments

  1. i miss you... but thanks for the blog post. im glad to know you're still writing :] loveyoulots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Today is our 2nd of 4s 12th wedding anniversary. Also 5 kids and I think she would agree with all you've said. Smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally went back to church and did not like not seeing your smiling face! I miss you.

    Thanks for sharing those lessons. I'm glad to see your still writing. Keep it up!

    and I've been thinking about getting my nose pierced for years, but am finally going to go through with it, thanks for telling me the truth that it really hurts, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts