I thought that I learned everything i needed to know when I was in school.
I am pretty sure I was wrong.
Life has certainly thrown me a few curveballs along the way, I think anyone could expect that. Right? I mean really, life is just a series of unexpected events...waiting to happen. Where we will live, how many children we will have...I mean, God knows, but no one else can even begin to guess what path our life will take.
The first half of the year has officially come and gone. I have been reflecting a lot on what I can learn or have learned from 'the first half'...
10. expect the unexpected...I should have learned this one already, but it has definitely been one to relearn
9. sometimes when you give everything you have, it still isn't enough
8. true friends are priceless
7. my life is truly in God's hands
6. some things are better left unsaid
5. go with your gut
4. the sun does actually shine in Pennsylvania!
3. children need their momma, know matter how their momma feels
2. I have a lot of baggage...personally and in my house that needs to be thrown out
1. just keep smiling
(oh...and getting your nose pierced really hurts...no matter what people say!)
Thanks for stopping by!
Crazy Mom, Crazy Wife, Crazy Life,