I should be grocery shopping...


Well, today will be just a short note to let you all know that I should be grocery shopping, but instead I am going to brace myself for the complaints.

'Guess what kids? Today we are having...Peanut Butter Sandwiches!!'

I can hear the chorus of cheers and praise that I know will come from all of the children! (Well actually it will be more like, 'I don't like peanut butter!' and 'Is there anything else we can have?') Yep, it is going to be great!

I am just too tired to shop today.

I haven't made a list.

I haven't made a meal plan.

I would go and spend at least double my budget!

So, in my exhaustion (which is when I feel particularly overwhelmed) I have made a plan to get organized, but not today. Today I just covered the basics. The bed is made, I am dressed, my makeup is on and that's about it! I find if I tell myself that I am making a plan to get organized, it makes me feel better, and there is that slight glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, I will actually do it!

There are all kinds of self-help and how-to-get organized sites out there, and I love them, but today I am telling you it's okay to just do the basics sometimes and take a day off!  So here's to getting organized...
just not today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Crazy Mom, Crazy Wife, Crazy Life

Wendy Jo

Comments

  1. I, too am going to get organized...do I need a list for that? Forget it! Maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts